Online Asynchronous CNA Training Course
The Online Asynchronous Nurse Assistant Training Program will prepare you to meet the nurse assistant pre-certification training requirements in the State of California.
Reserve Your Spot
The Nurse Assistant Training Program is a state approved program. Our program covers a range of topics related to patient care procedures and patient care skills.
The course includes modules on anatomy and physiology, infection control, communication and interpersonal skills, vital signs, safety and emergency procedures, and clinical skills.
Throughout the course, students have access to quizzes, exams, and practice exercises to help them prepare for the CDPH license exam.
By completing the course, students will have the knowledge and skills needed to become a licensed CNA in California and provide high-quality care to patients in a variety of healthcare settings.
A PC/Mac with the below specification is required to take the course online
- You MUST create an account through our Learning Management System to log-in and access your class.
- It is recommended that online students have their own computer with Internet access. A reliable computer with Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher, or Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or higher with virus protection software. All antivirus software must be up to date. Turn off all pop-up blockers.
- Internet Access- preferably high speed (for accessing the Learning Management System, email, internet, etc).
- Microsoft Office 365 (download from www.Office 365.com)
- Adobe Reader
- Flash Player
- Audio and video playing capabilities (for watching/listening to course content)
- Web camera and microphone (for virtual meetings)
- PDF app (scanning of handwritten documents for graded assignments)
Tuition & Fees
(Tuition and Fees are ALL non-refundable/non-transferable)
Over the years, we have trained more than 2,000 students many of whom have achieved successful careers in the field of nursing and healthcare, here is what some of our former students have shared about their learning experience in our training program:
Please fill the form and select your preferred date an time